Pages

Amber

I'm 21. I'm a part-time cosmetology student, I also work full-time. I'm pretty lazy, and don't lift my fingers to do many things in my free time, except to decorate their tips =]

This blog is to document my progress, as I continue to try new things with my nails as much as possible.

I am in no way affiliated with the brands of products that I review on here, I just really love shopping.

Questions? nevernakednails3@gmail.com I'm also on facebook

Friday, August 17, 2012

Cherry, baby!

Today in the challenge, it's Fruit Salad!

..Okay, so I might not have a whole lotta fruits goin on, but I was happy with this mani=]  Who doesn't love cherries?  What better way to try out my new favorite red=]  I love how much more comfortable I've become with doing nail art, I think I need to invest in a variety of other brushes hmm..









This is (except my rings) a base of e.l.f medium red and two coats of OPI Moonsooner or Later over that.  Don't ask why, I was tryin out some layering..I'm not sure if it even made a difference lol
 On the rings I have a base of Revlon Temptress, and I used my itty bitty brush to make the cherries, with Moonsooner or Later and The Jungle Look for the stems.




5 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I love the pink accent nail. It really works well with the red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I have nominated you for the Liebster award!
    http://www.sunshine-and-rainbows80.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    Happy Blogging!

    Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that red colour and the accent nail is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading, I do appreciate your thoughts and opinions =]