Pages

Amber

I'm 21. I'm a part-time cosmetology student, I also work full-time. I'm pretty lazy, and don't lift my fingers to do many things in my free time, except to decorate their tips =]

This blog is to document my progress, as I continue to try new things with my nails as much as possible.

I am in no way affiliated with the brands of products that I review on here, I just really love shopping.

Questions? nevernakednails3@gmail.com I'm also on facebook

Thursday, April 19, 2012

not even sure about this

I have no idea what I'm doing here.

But I love doing my nails!  I have decided to fall in line and create a nail blog like a lot of other people have done, but I hope mine will be different somehow.  A little zazzier?  I feel like I should somehow incorporate Sheldon Cooper into my nails now...hmm...

Well, I have no pictures yet.  I suppose that's the other half of this, and I'm really behind.  I have high hopes!  That's a completely stupid thing to have by the way.

2 comments:

Thank you for reading, I do appreciate your thoughts and opinions =]