Pages

Amber

I'm 21. I'm a part-time cosmetology student, I also work full-time. I'm pretty lazy, and don't lift my fingers to do many things in my free time, except to decorate their tips =]

This blog is to document my progress, as I continue to try new things with my nails as much as possible.

I am in no way affiliated with the brands of products that I review on here, I just really love shopping.

Questions? nevernakednails3@gmail.com I'm also on facebook

Monday, June 11, 2012

my late guest post, because I'm lame

...and pretty freaking upset with the Zoya website right now.

Anyway, the amazing Debbie from the Crumpet put up my guest post days ago and I completely forgot to add it on here!  I'm so lame, and tired..  anyway, if you missed it, here it is!

Hi there, Crumpet's goddesses!

I hulked out and took over a posting spot on the lovely Crumpet's blog!  I'm kiddin' I just asked...I might've even said please..

Today, I'm gonna show you my very first sugar spun mani!  I know you know what I'm talkin' about.  What's that?  You don't?  Well you're lucky, I'm on a linking rampage today.  All you need to do is watch this video from XOXO Alexis Leigh, because that's all that I did, and this is a super simple and sweet mani =]

Here's how it turned out:



I found that this was actually more time consuming than I thought it would be, but again it was my first time, and half of it is spent dripping nail polish onto a surface (preferably something plastic-like...and disposable) and watching the polish dry.  I also put on top coat way too early, rookie mistake.. My right hand turned out much worse, as it always does.

This is Deborah Lippman Almost Paradise (two coats) with Ulta Pinata Yada-Yada accented on the ring fingers, and sugar spun with Ulta Plum Perfect, finished with Seche Vite.

Overall, I definitely think I will try this again in the future.  Sometime..

I wanna thank Debbie for letting me guest post today, This is blog is one of my must-reads, so it's pretty neat that I get to be apart of it!  Happy 500th postaversary, Debbie!

1 comment:

Thank you for reading, I do appreciate your thoughts and opinions =]